Birthright stands alongside many other organizations to provide for mothers and babies. Ask us for referrals and connections.
- Layettes – When a pregnant woman or mother becomes a client at Tri-County birthright we give a “layette,” just before her due date. This is a baby shower in a basket! A layette has diapers, a diaper bag, newborn clothes, a receiving blanket, bath toys, bottles and so much more.
- Supplies for Mom and Baby – Don’t let the worry about how to afford your baby to rob you of joy for one more day! We are stocked up with baby care items of every kind available to you at no cost. Our generous donors provide us with plenty of diapers, diaper rash cream, baby wash, as well as mountains of gently used baby clothes, hats and shoes up to 2T. We also have gently used toys and books. Is there something you need? Please call and see if we have what you are looking for.
- Connection – At Tri-County Birthright, we stay available to our mother and baby clients from delivery to age 2. Our compassionate volunteers make calls to celebrate birthdays, announce new offerings, or just to check in. We want to know if anything is troubling our clients or if there are obstacles we can help them to overcome.
- Referrals – Tri-County Birthright provides confidential referrals to community resources to meet the needs of each individual client. In collaboration with our partners we can bring mothers and fathers support for housing, rent, utilities, gas, clothing and counseling.
- Legal – There are special considerations for every expectant mother when it comes to bringing a new life into your family, some of those are legal matters. You’re in luck because there are answers to even seemingly challenging legal matters like paternity, child support, and pregnancy as a minor. Tri-County Birthright can help you navigate those questions and offer some direction on how to resolve the tricky part. Birthright can also offer referrals for legal services as appropriate. While the guidance from Birthright is helpful, it does NOT take the place of professional legal advice.